Part of the futurebuild districts...
Building Performance will look far beyond the construction and design of buildings and will consider the wellbeing agenda across new build, refurb and retrofit projects.
Building Performance, part of the futurebuild districts, will present the latest construction materials, products and technologies, showcasing leading brands responsible for the “envelope of the building” from windows, doors, roofing, cladding, insulation, surfaces, BIM and more. It will also include the UK’s largest gathering of international pavilions.
Key highlights include:
- Exhibition: This district will present the latest construction materials, products and technologies, showcasing leading brands responsible for the “envelope of the building” from windows, doors, roofing, cladding, insulation, surfaces and BIM.
- Building Performance Seminar theatre: The Building Performance theatre will deliver practical and applied information focusing on designing for performance and how to generate performance based outcomes, the Circular Economy and how to implement thinking into construction projects as well as the role of digitisation and measurement.
- NFRC pavilion: The NFRC Pavilion provides an excellent opportunity for visitors to come and see top Roofing manufacturers from across the UK. Covering all the major disciplines, the NFRC Supplier members will be showcasing the latest in innovative and sustainable driven roofing products.
- Passivhaus pavilion: Working with the Passivhaus Trust to promote the principles of Passivhaus as a highly effective way of reducing energy use and carbon emissions from buildings in the UK, as well as providing high standards of comfort and building health. Passivhaus Trust members will showcase their products within a limited number of Passivhaus Trust pavilion pods, situated as one of ecobuild’s eco showcase areas and positioned around the central conference arena.
- ASBP pavilion: ASBP bring independence and a balanced, not for profit approach to construction products, with our main themes; resource efficiency, the circular economy and planetary and human health.
- Launch pad pavilion: ecobuild is home of innovation and fostering new talent and ideas. We actively support new and emerging companies with affordable options to participate at the event.
“Mapei invests 5% of annual turnover in Research and Development activities with a total of 70% of this channeled into the development of more environmentally friendly products; Ecobuild is a great platform to showcase our environmentally friendly products and eco-commitments, speaking to other like-minded professionals and students who use and specify our products on a daily basis.”
Phil Breakspear, Managing Director at Mapei UK