ecobuild is returning this March and new independent ownership has given us the opportunity to completely overhaul the event.
We’ve spent the last year canvassing opinion across the built environment to understand what matters most to people and what they want to experience at ecobuild. This process has involved establishing our Steering Group and Advisory Board, made up of key industry influencers, to help shape the format and direction of the event. We’ve also used a series of digital polls, surveys and email communications to directly collect feedback and insights.
Our aims are bold and the ecobuild conference will be tackling big issues around the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the New Urban Agenda and the Paris Agreement. Key speakers include Paula Caballero, the driver behind the SDGs; Lord Jack McConnell, Joan Walley and Bill Dunster OBE.
We also believe that it is more important to bring future trends to life, rather than just think and talk about them. Our Sustainability Showcases and the futurebuild districts will highlight the most innovative, exciting and inspiring brands, companies and speakers and will allow visitors to touch, feel and truly experience new products.
They will include a range of innovative concepts, full-scale builds and CPD accredited seminars and workshops.
Only at ecobuild can you:
- Attend high-quality conference sessions for free. The ecobuild conference takes its lead from global environmental targets. Hear from leading figures including Paula Caballero, journalists Polly Toynbee and Rowan Moore; campaigner Tony Juniper, Baroness Young of Old Scone and John Elkington
- Discover all communities that make up the built environment in a series of themed futurebuild districts with inspiring features and seminars
- Take part in facilitated networking like you’ve never experienced before
- Find curated product galleries from key industry influencers
- Source products and solutions from hundreds of progressive suppliers
- Gain CPD points from nine educational programmes
Martin Hurn, Managing Director, Futurebuild Events